Saturday, January 29, 2011

I want a hermit crab.

Yes. I want a hermit crab. I used to own them when I was younger, but eventually I gave up. Now I want them again :) because they are so cute! I also want a betta...But something tells me that I'll have to choose one or the other. Damn.

Anyway, my day so far seems to be fairly uneventful. Made lunch... Which turned out tasting like sh*t, just so you know :) I'm usually a MUCH better cook... but mum was all "Use the mushrooms" and we didn't have anything that goes well with mushrooms... So it well...Came out bad DX

Bah. Have you ever had someone constantly turn you down for events? Sometimes it can be totally reasonable and you can understand that they may really have to do their homework or whatever. But when you are constantly turned down for things with the same excuse all the time

"I have a heap of homework"
"I have no money"

"I'm hanging out with other friends"


The list is pretty much endless. And it hurts, and may as well fall under the same category as my last blog. But yeah, I sit here and wonder if it is even worth the effort asking these people to hang out with me. I mean, it's pretty obvious they aren't interested, right? But I still persist, and I feel like some annoying pest afterwards.

If I get told no for the same reasons once again, I think I may just tell them what's going through my brain. Because I should not have to put up with this cr*p. No one should.

1 comment: