Friday, February 4, 2011

Gawsh.

My internet was down again!! D: This time for four days! I have never missed my laptop so much.

Anyway, I did my English homework (in half an hour...possibly a bit rushed XD)  and then discovered that I had an extra weekend to do it all -_-" Why, God, why do you hate me so?

Anyway, it was my first day of school today, mum gave me some herbal tablet to help me cope with anxiety (which has been a major issue at the moment) the result was it made me sleepy ALL day! Thank heavens I only had one class... That the teacher never asked me questions on! I now have to learn the key signatures DX I have no idea how to do that!! And two scales before the next class. baaahhhhh!

Saw my ex for the first time since I broke up with him... It was weird. He kept finding reasons to come up to me. Which was annoying as all hell, considering I didn't want to see him, thank god he didn't talk to me though! Apparently he regrets what he has done... I don't really give a sh*t though. I can't forgive him for being the reason why my girlfriend stressed out to (what sounded like) tears! F*ck I am so upset about that. he added her on a fake account "Spicyrice pot" or something like that -_- I pretty much sent him a message saying:

"Dude, I know who you are, why the F*CK did you add my girlfriend?"

I think he may have gotten the picture :3 So that's that problem solved. No more stress from that! yay!

I wish I could be a cat some days... No worries in the world :) utter peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment