Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today will be my valentines day!

Yes. Lately all the stresses between me and girlfriend have died <3 So I'm officially classifying this as valentines day! :D And some day I'll get the rose plushie she got me <3 I can't wait til she comes down in april! Supanova and my birthday all in one go! :)

Anyway, here's a belated valentines comic
So yes :) to see more works from the artist go here :)

Uhm, today I spent the entire day in hospital, my feet are going inwards and they thing there is something up with my bones or something, I had x-rays and other shiz... There is a slight chance of surgery, but I won't know for sure until the 3rd of March! D: I'm scared. I hate surgery!

I also went to horse land for a helmet and riding boots :) I need them for my horse studies, but I also plan to get riding lessons, anyone know an affordable $50-$75 riding school that you can get to by public transport?
I also got a huge set of pencils! I'm going to try lots of different things with them :)

Anyway, aside from that, my day hasn't been awfully interesting.
Toodaloo!
Video of the day :)

1 comment:

  1. aww D: I hope everything goes ok Sissy. And I'm glad you and your girlfriend worked things out :3

    ReplyDelete