Friday, February 25, 2011

Applying for a job?

Well today I'm going to crawl kicking and screaming out of my comfort zone and apply for a job.

"Where?" you ask.
At subway! I get to be a sandwich artist! :D
Okay, I did choose the job mainly on the title... It's pretty awesome huh? And Subway does give slightly better pay than McDonalds (which is my last resort if I don't get this job)

I'm gonna hand it in later today... I need to find a good time to call one of my teachers and the person who took me for work experiance :)
Gosh, I'm so excited and nervous!
All you guys who read my blog wish me luck!


Anyway, on Wednesday I had horse studies all day! We had our lessons out in a place I had never heard of before! (not that I know many places in Melbourne) And naturally I got the train that had a problem with its breaks and missed the bus... The next bus came in an hour! D: I was so worried that I'd be incredibly late! But then a girl walked past me with boots and a riding helmet so I asked if she was going to the same place I was going, turns out she was! :D and we made good friends and got a lift to the center together and brought a frozen coke... Which she finished XD
And I can't remember her name ._. I'm such a bad friend.

Anyway, that day was an AWESOME day, only the day after I was sooooo sore from all the exercise! Maybe my new years resolution should have been to get fit.

I'm actually on top of my homework for once, which amazes me.

And what sort of idiot thinks it's alright to catch a baby bird, run around screaming with it, attract lots of attention so everyone wants to see the baby bird, and then thinks it's alright to take it home with them? I mean it wasn't much of a baby anyway, the pigeon was about 14cm tall! Almost an adult. It would have known how to survive. There are plenty of bushes for it to hide in, lots of food for it to eat, shelter. So pretty much its only risk was a flying ball! And then some giant idiotic thing decides to fuck up its life by running around and screaming with the already terrified bird, then taking it home and putting it behind bars? Does he think he has improved that pigeons life? That bird is 100% more likely to die now because of him. And I seriously want to scream at him for it. I hate him so much.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Sissy. The pigeons will get revenge. They will.

    ReplyDelete