Saturday, February 19, 2011

Kindergarten

People usually learn many things in kindergarten, like how to say your ABC's, count to 10, finger painting and knowing that cows go moo while listening to music that would make any grown human go crazy. But not me. No, I learnt that chickens are scary and dangerous creatures. They had one at the kindergarten I went too, I swear it had something against me because it would always chase me! And as the fraidycat child I was, I ran from it. Eventually I got a bit smarter than the hen, I didn't go outside, instead, I stayed inside playing with the toy farm animals. Because that was the safe thing to do.
I was a smart kid.

Anyway, lately life has been very very busy. Lot's of homework! (Damn you VCE) I'm still struggling to keep up with it all, but I think I'm doing pretty good so far :)

Yesterday I went to see Black Swan with M. I have to say I was disappointed, it was just another movie about a girl that hallucinates. Only this time with a weird mother and a ballet dancer! Yeah... Not too great.

My rooms actually spotless for once in its life! Pretty much because girlfriend convinced me that it needed cleaning before she came over >_> She can be awfully convincing she can!

I honestly don't know what else to say, so I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment