Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OH MY...! I'm lazy

Well, I have not been outside in the past 9 days because I've been sick ON THE STUPID HOLIDAYS!!!!

Anyway, I'm sure everyone has heard about the flash floods in Queensland. All I can say is that my heart goes out to everyone involved, everyone who is dead or missing and everyone who knows someone who is dead or missing. You have my love. <3

Lately I've been doing artwork for people, because I aim to draw every day to help improve my art  :) it's a plan that I hope will work! :D if you wanna view my art you can go here:
sleeping-fairie.deviantart.com

I'm slowly but surely getting healthier... I just feel like a bit of a loner while I'm sick DX

I have officially become a vampire (without the glitter and blood sucking) I stay up till dawn, then sleep till night. haha! The teenage mind during holidays. If they had high school take place during night people would probably do better in school... Us teenagers aren't day people after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment