Monday, January 24, 2011

The Coin Knows All

So a couple of days ago I pretty much had a mental breakdown (as those who read my blog would know) anyway, I ran off to my friend M's house and stayed there for a while. It's really good being with her, we can talk about ANYTHING with each other. Even stuff I don't feel comfortable talking to my girlfriend about (If you are reading this D, yes, me and B are in a relationship! :D Pretend to not know anything as we planned to tell you together) Anyhoo, so we talked heaps, and I got several worries that were bothering me to the point of insanity off my chest :)

We also watched Black Butler or Kuroshitsuji as you all like to call it. I LOVED the first season and now understand all the yaoi fanart...Though I have to admit, the second season SUCKED BIG TIME! First of all theres that blonde kid and that random butler... Which just CREEPED ME OUT. Man there was some creepy sh*t happening there. That kid was major sadistic! That and Ciel and Sebastian's relationship took one hell of a turn for the worst. Bah! I should have never let myself watch that evil second season.

Now, After watching the evil second season of Kuroshitsuji M and myself went upstairs and started asking questions to her lucky coin... It was all fun and games until it got creepy, it started answering EVERY SINGLE QUESTION correctly. Which was rather f*cked up =\ ANYWAY we started asking questions about God and life and all that stuff, I'm not sure if it was our attitude or whatever. But it was pretty freaky. Here is what the coin told us:

God does exist. God has no sex. God is a supreme being. Christianity is worshiping the right God. There is no such thing as hate, love or truth. Divine Beauty does not exist. God and the Devil are the same. there is such a thing as hell.

And on a funnier note!:
I am God and the Devil, I am just too young to receive the title just yet. I will become a journalist... Though I will not be rich, nor famous (pfft.) 

In other words. The coin is a lie.

Oh! And I got my hair cut short :) Its the anime tomboy/feminine guy hairstyle! I think it suits me heaps :D
If any of you live in Melbourne and want your hair cut short check out Colour Your Soul. It's pretty awesome. Expensive. But she is the only hairdresser I know that willingly chops my hair off and does a really good job of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment