Sunday, January 16, 2011

Doctors Tomorrow!

Yeah, that's right, I have been sick for the past 2 weeks!!! D: dun dun duuuunnnn. But my father has finally decided to take me to the doctor! :D yay!

In primary school (elementary for you Americans) we learnt about types of friends
There are two types! Here they are :

Fair Weather Friends: The title pretty much describes itself, they are there when they want to be there, if something goes wrong, they will NEVER show up. These are the friends you don't want... Unfortunately, they are also the most common.

True Friends: The hardest friends to find, they are the friends who will stick by your side no matter what! And You have to hold on tight to them, because they are worth keeping :)

Now, why am I talking about this? Because a few friends along with myself have been discovering how bad fair weather friends can make you feel, they don't want to hang out with you and they are only around when they want to be around, which pretty much leaves you at home, alone and miserable. IT SUCKS big time.

The way I overcame it was to tell these people how I felt about the way they treated me. It may not always turn out the way you plan it... But it works.

Anyway, I went to Midsumma yesterday :) it was heaps of fun!
I got two badges, which had these on them:

Annnd I got a shirt, like this one except grey :)

So yeah, that was pretty awesome :D
And I think I was pretty popular with the ladies ;) haha.

So yeah, that's enough from me, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment