Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Internet Makes Me Cranky.

So this is my 6th day of being sick... All I can think of is "Why does someone out there hate me!?" if it was during school I probably wouldn't complain so much... But these are the holidays!!! D: I'll have no holiday at this rate.

So yesterday I had no internet... Don't know why, I guess my laptop just hates me =\ So after sleeping for half the day, I decided to do my English homework (dun dun duun!) Anyway, for English I pretty much need to find articles related to 'Identity and Belonging' and stick them in some sort of folio or something like that... I also need to write a story about a catastrophe and have identity and belonging somewhere in that... I also need to read this book called 'Year of Wonders' by Geraldine Brooks... Normally that would be easy for me, but the book jumps from one time period to another, which confuses the hell out of me and makes it very VERY hard for me to follow the actual story >_< Which I'm sure would be good. If I could understand it. So yeah, thats pretty much my one complaint about homework over and done with.

You know how as kids we are told the story of 'Jack and the Beanstalk'? About how a kid sells a cow for magic beans that turn into a massive vine in the sky with a giant in it. Well as a kid I believed that 'God' was a giant that lived in the clouds... See the connection?

Fe Fi Fo Fum! I smell the blood of an Englishman!

No comments:

Post a Comment