Thursday, January 27, 2011

SUNBURN. Again.

Fuuuuu! Feck feck feck feck!

I got sunburnt again >_< I need to start learning the meaning of sunscreen. Unfortunately, I forget all the time. And so, my shoulders are burnt! Once again!! Gah! I am going to have such a patchy tan these holidays!!

Anyway, for the past 2 1/2 days I have been at S's house :) Which involved a marathon of watching Being Human! :D for those who don't know what it is here is the storyline:

It's the story of a Vampire (Mitchell), Werewolf (George) and a ghost (Annie) living in the one house and there is this guy building this vampire army and They are all like "Won't you join us? :)" to Mitchell, and Mitchell is all "No! Imma clean vampire now!" and George is all "I dun wanna be a werewolf" and then he is all "ze wolfie is a part of me" and yeah, he isn't very interesting and wears funny glasses.
Well, at least thats what I think o_o. And Annie is trying to find a way to "go to the light" so to speak :) But in this case its a door, and then she is all "Noooooo I dun wanna go into the door! D:"

Annie is also very very pretty :)
See?
That's a piccie of her and Mitchell (: Mah two fave characters!

We watched almost all of the two seasons that they have so far made :) yeah. It's pretty awesome.
...Oh yeah, and they are all trying to be human, if you didn't get that :)

Anyway. At night S stole the blanket heaps D: But I found out that if you kick her (gently) in the shin she releases a bit of blanket :3 yay! And on the way home she drove me... I wanted to wear a helmet, but unfortunately there was no helmet avaliable. Damn.

Anyway, all in all it was a good 3 days. I got to talk to my AMAZINGLY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND That I love very very much  on the phone again! And I sent her an awesome prezzie :3
And it got to spend 2 1/2 days with the awesome S :)

1 comment:

  1. The guy who plays George in Being Human was actually Alonzo in a Christmas episode of Doctor Who as well as the final episode with David Tennant. And Alonzo is hinted to hook up with Jack Harkness, but I don't watch Torchwood, so I don't know if that was permanent. XD

    Just throwing that out there. XD

    ReplyDelete