Friday, January 21, 2011

thoughts 1

You know, I've been feeling like I am maturing mentally a lot now. I'm starting to handle things better on my own. All these changes I'll admit scare me more than a little, I also feel like I'm becoming boring... Though that may be because I haven't gone out much and as such don't really have anything interesting to talk about. I think I am growing up like this so quickly because in the past month I have needed it, I've faced someone horrible and for the first time in a long time haven't let myself believe I am the one who should be apologizing, I've had to provide for my brother and me (having the house to yourself is awesome.) I've had to re bury Kimba and Marvin, I've been doing the best I can to help at least 10 different friends sort out their problems, I've made my room look like some sort of office... Which is kinda creepy. I guess I have just become mentally stronger and better able to deal with things on my own... I guess like I was before I got all fucked up in the head. The thought kind of makes me happy. Hopefully I'm not too mature though! I still have at least 2 years left of childhood. Haha!

...So I guess this is a bit of a journey? I can't wait to see what becomes of it.

Still need a job. Thinking of applying at Grill'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment