Monday, March 21, 2011

Lets sit here quietly

Okay! Girlfriend (I swear I giggle and blush every time I write/think that.. Even though it has been months!) and I are planning on making a cosplay video/video blog type thing... I'm seriously not sure what to call it, basically, we dress up as cool characters, act like cool idiots, film it, and put it on youtube for your entertainment :) anyway. We would L-O-V-E LOVE your help! What is needed from you is:
1) Would you watch us?
2) any pairings (male or female) you would like to see us do?
Either comment with your answers or email ME at:
lovelylesbian@live.com.au

I would love to hear from you <3

----
Aside from that, I'm pretty damn sick... I hear/think/speak the name Julia Gillard and puke. It would be funny if that were true! XD
But no, she sucks. In more ways than one..
I mean how the hell can someone be an atheist and against same sex marriage? It's beyond me! Clearly she thinks every woman should enjoy a big fat hairy c*ck and every man should enjoy... Oh god. I'm putting images in my head! Yuck!
There's also an iphone app that apple has ALLOWED to be released! It's called "Ex Gay" ...As you have probably figured out the title matches the app.
It has also been listed as "Not Offensive" What. The. Fuck?
Some "laws" Apple has...

I hate this. Why can't we just be equal?

No comments:

Post a Comment