Monday, March 7, 2011

I don't like zombies

I never have... It's REALLY overdone. I mean, theres some zombie apocalypse, there is some dude being all "I know what I'm doing" there's some idiot that doesn't know what they are doing (usually blonde) there's some hot chick and some loyal friend...
Boring =\

Anyway.
I figured I should update to prove I'm not lazy! Haha!
The people in my art class are idiots ._. I don't blame the teacher for hating  them, I mean she tells them not to use their fingers and smudge the pencil and they all do the finger smudgy thing! Or she tells them that we are shading with pencil... And people bring out thick black markers! I mean, what the hell, are they all deaf or unable to understand simple english? It's bloody VCE Art! We aren't year sevens >_<

Anyway, I've made a bunch of new friends today :) we spent lunchtime in the yr 12 room watching lots and lots of anime!
And I braided B's hair :3 I made him look very pretty! If my tablet liked me I would draw a picture of it but i don't ._.

Anyway, Imma lazy.
Pizza for dinner! :D
Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. ALL ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE MOVIES/BOOKS/GAMES ARE ULTIMATELY THE SAME. And I love you for hating them. So do I. XD

    ReplyDelete