Friday, March 11, 2011

Advertising again!

A couple of weeks ago I met an AMAZING person on DeviantART :) We talk heaps and it makes my day!
Anyway, that's not the point.
The point is, she is an amazing writer and you should all go stalk her blog! :D Trust me, you will love it.
http://gogglesandlace.wordpress.com/
She is a much better blog writer than I am ._.

OKAY MOVING ON~!

Today I went shopping~<3
I got The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's amazing and beautiful and I love it <3
I also got a new SUPER DUPER SMEXY BRA OF SEXYNESS!
Yeah.
And 3 new shirts :3 Because I'm cool like that.
---

But no! Wait, there is more!
I finished a Commission :) Here it is!
It's pretty good :) but I'm not too sure about the pointy chin syndrome.
I like how I did the shading! And the outfit too :)

I really should be doing work... I guess blogs just make me procrastinate more. Who knows.

Anywhoo, To all who live in Melbourne (or if you are stopping by)
There is a rally for Equal Marriage Rights!
Be there! :)

Anyway, I will end this random torment now
Goodbye~
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment