Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bats, Rally's and Derby's

Well today I was planning, and very very eager to go to the Harmony day festival. But when I went outside I found an injured fruit bat. It's not dying, thank God. But its wing is all torn up and you can see the bone on it's left leg ): It will be another hour until the RSPCA gets here. I'm hoping it will be able to hang onto the branch long enough. Because the area I live in has billions of cats I am sitting out here and keeping a close eye on the poor guy. He was afraid of me for a few minutes... Then decided I was boring and fell asleep. I've decided to name him Patrick. Or Pat for short. Here is a picture I took a minute ago.
He is rather adorable. He spent a good ten minutes or so copying whatever I did. I wish I could keep him... But because bats can have rabies I have to keep my distance ):

Anyway. Next weekend I will be at the equal love rally. Supporting, oh god, the wind picked up and something black fell, my heart stopped for a minute... But Patrick is okay!
Anyway, I'll be there, supporting the rights of the LGBTIQ community! Me and my sexy lesbian boots <3 They are brand new! I love them to bits and pieces.

And afterwards I'll be going to my first roller derby! I'm really really excited about that. I have no idea what it's going to be like. But I'll be there, cheering and waving around Bernie, my rainbow flag! :)

God I wish they would hurry up... I'm really quite worried about Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment