Friday, December 31, 2010

New Yeas Eve

Okay, well, its NYE (in Australia, that is) it's stinking hot (40C) and I just found out that the person who plays Sue Sylvester in Glee is also in the second season of The L Word, I was wow'd by that :D

I have decided that I am perfectly happy with myself! Which means no New Year's Resolutions for me! Yay!
Except for maybe getting that large pile of homework done... heheh..

Oh yes! I finally found the soundtrack to Labyrinth! So I spent the last two or more hours singing Magic Dance (Who wouldn't?)

Other then that there isn't really much to mention, that pig of an ex is trying (really hard!) to turn my closest friends against me. Ha! Nice try. A**hole.

I will eventually get Sims3 Night Life, when I find that gift card and head to the store.

yada yada yada
And so I leave you to the words of David Bowie:
You remind me of the babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment