Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gold Star Lesbian

Gold Star Lesbian:
A lesbian that has never slept with a man and has no intention of sleeping with a man.

Found out about this recently... It seems kind of weird to me. Apparently they are.. Well I'm not sure how to put it... the "gold star" of the lesbian world? Personally I think it is strange, because to me someone who has been with a man is less likely to go back because they also know from experience that they are attracted to women; where as someone who has never been with a man is more likely to be curious... I'm not sure where I'm going with this as I am half asleep. But it would be good to hear other peoples opinions on this... If anyone has bothered to read my blog yet?

Family Christmas was good, although it had a lot of injuries, for example:

My younger cousin throwing a hairbrush at me for not getting Cluedo (She thought she wouldn't hit me) causing me to bite straight through my bottom lip... Owwie! It's all purple and swollen now.

On the plus side I won a game of Monopoly! And according to Monopoly rules I now own Fleet St (Sweeny Todd) and Oxford St (Gay street of Sydney) So I am very happy :)
Oh yes, I also got to see those cousins I only see once a year.. I guess that was good too :P

So yeah, nothing much happened on my trip other then me becoming a human target but I'm still alive so that's all good.

Goodnight to all! It's only 9:30pm and I am ready to crash!

P.S Thank you to my best friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD you have no idea how much I needed that talk. I love you.

P.P.S I forgot before... Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment