Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boys suck.

Okay, so I had my first and last boyfriend a few days ago. I broke up with him after months of questioning my sexuality. At first when I talked to him he seemed accepting, funny about that, the next few days he starts posting utter bullshit about me on Facebook, saying things like I cheated on him and declaring my love for women to the world before I even have a chance to. Then he goes around calling me the bad one. He still expects me to contact him and even be friends with him. After all this, I don't think so :) I'm sick of him constantly judging me and I no longer give a sh*t about him. This is hopefully the last I will say about him.
Good riddance.

Anyway, I got my Christmas shopping done on the holidays:
*Two seasons of "The L Word" for $30
*"You, Me & Dupree" for $9.99
*"Pink - Greatest Hits... So Far!" for $20
*"Ratchet and Clank" on PSP for $13

Bargin hunter? I think so.

This Christmas I learnt that I have more in common with my aunt then I thought possible, and for the first time in a long time she started treating me like an adult and not a kid. I'm amazed. I think I have had the best Christmas ever this year.

What I got:
*3 weeks in Sydney
*"Tron" soundtrack (awesome movie by the way)
*"St. Trinians: The Ledgend of Frittons Gold"
*"The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"
* A Jack Skellington plushie!

Going to mothers side of the family tomorrow. It will be interesting the amount of stories I come up with when I'm there.

Stay happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment